Friday, September 29, 2006

Bobble news...Texas style

Got a package from "Deep in the heart of Texas" today...and it is Hi-larious!!



Yes, that is a Bobblehead Armidillo named Antonio...as in SAN. Thanks to the newest Texan in the family, Shelley, I now have not just a bobble farm...but a bobble ranch!

I'm not sure what bobblehead dog thinks about it all...he looks a little freaked out if you ask me. Well, understood...I mean how many live armadillos does one see? I mean aren't most of them roadkill?


Shel, I must come to Texas and find a real one to take a Bobble armidillo and real armidillo portrait...with of course, Tumbleweeds.

Thanks Shel !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa Vandercar says:
You need to teach those bobbles that they need to stay on the ranch and not play in the street:) or they could get hit by a car which would cobble them all up to where the bobbles would lose there wobbles and have to hobble back to the safety of the ranch.
We saw Antonio when we were in Texas and of course thought of you Nancy, I don't know why we didn't pick him up at the time. I glad that Shel went back and got him for you as we can now see he will bring so much joy to your life.

Anonymous said...

your welcome! glad it got there okay! i re-used the box that came all the way from italy so you should feel extra special! :) oh and i have yet to see a real armadillo or a tumbleweed. i am thinking maybe the tumbleweeds come as a result of their "fall" or "winter" not sure. but yea, glad you liked him! love.