Monday, October 24, 2011

Entourage

Originally the Oklahoma trip was going to be a "sister road-trip."
But, due to me not getting the best week off and a little event called the "Turkey Supper," sister road-trip...got pushed back to "sister weekend."

After Sister Susie told me she could not go, here's the back and forth of the conversation:

I said...maybe I'll ask the sister-in-laws. 

Pause. (I can tell that she's contemplating if I really think Sandy would go on a road trip with me)

"No, not Sandy," I say..."Steph and Verna".

"Steph is not your sister-in-law."

"What? Oh, well, you know what I mean."

"I don't want them to go."

"Why?"

"If I can't go, I don't want anybody to go."

Well, alrighty then.

Turned out that Verna had doctor's appointments that she couldn't get out of...so my most favorite "non-sister-in-law," Steph took up the challenge of going on a Road Trip...with this meandering wanderer. 

Steph is one brave non-Sister-in-law!
Monday morning....only 1/2 hour behind schedule!

No comments: