Friday, May 18, 2012

Flashback Friday....Prom Night

Just finished reading this book:


And thought we could add a few shots to it!

I don't know where Patty's Prom pics are or if she went to Prom?

I did not go because I was dating a Sophomore (scandalous)!!
...and it was against the law for a Junior or Senior to take a Sophomore to Prom. 

Not sure if these are all Prom pictures....but they have young love written all over them!!

Enjoy!!

Helen Jean Bryant on Prom Night??
not sure, but she looks lovely
Janet Rae and me.
I stayed home.
Probably the one night out of the year that she didn't have to stay home and watch her baby sister!
High School Sweethearts
J & J
TLA
 Susan Jean
looking very sun kissed and shimmery.
 Oh...and is this your GTO ??

Robert Michael 
looking very Mad Men (ishly) Dapper
Precursor to THE PEACH Ruffle shirt.
(rethinking this one...it may be a wedding...Dave's hair looks to short for his High School Days)
What say you Sandy??

3 comments:

Big Papa said...

Wow, I love those pics. I can say I don't remember seeing any of those in the past. You must have really dug deep for them.
Yes, that is Susie's GTO I think it was a 1969 model so that pic is probably a wedding pic as she would have already graduated before she got the GTO. That was an awesome car. To bad she didn't keep it to park alongside Jerry's Wildcat.

nancy said...

your pic and susie's pics must have been given away!

these are from mom's 126 negatives!! It's amazing what you find when you scan negatives...pictures that were long gone...are back!!

not sure about susie's pic...but there is someone (in a white tux) in another pic from the same day ; )

you are standing in the, maybe newly done "back porch."

Anonymous said...

The pic of Dave and I is at my senior prom. He had already cut his hair by that time :):)