Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Goodwill Find...Perfect Timing

I had a pretty horrible day at work a few days or so ago.
Certain people, words, actions really....got to me, making me question where my fun, easy job went.
Sunday Dinner helped take my mind off it, but driving back to Indy was spent brooding and grrrrr-ing every mile.

Even more so, cause it was my dad's birthday and I was working....grrr.
I got to Indy and had 20 minutes or so to kill, so I stopped at the Goodwill.
I almost left and then this shirt popped out at me.


It's from the record shop that's in the hometown of my old boss.

The old boss that would constantly remind us:
"It's just books." 

I saw God wink and I heard Chris Turner​ say "Honey" and I laughed out loud and just like that I became the owner of yet another black t-shirt.
Burden lifted

No comments: