Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Biggest Loser...Season 2...starts now!






















It's on...check your local listings...Vandercar version of the Biggest Loser - Season 2 premiered on New Years Day with the big weigh in and even waist measurements by Dr Jillian Oz...a.k.a. Sandy. Last year, it was $5.00 a week. If you were the biggest loser that week...you didn't have to pay, if you gained weight you had to pay double, whoever lost the most at the end of the 3-4 months...won the money. Jerry ended up with $700+ with Jamie coming in second, by a very small fraction of a gram. Honorable mention goes to Chari, who had her own series going on and lost probably more than the payers...and Verna too! Great going!
Spots are still available for this season. There is a new game plan with the money...see Dr. Jillian Oz...a.k.a. Sandy. My goal last year was to just feel better and stronger...and more engergy. Failed. This year I don't care, I just want to weigh less than the younger of my two brothers. And I have a plan...I mean I already bought the little cokes and baked chips! Watch out Dave. Curious as to the progress? Well, tune in here now and then and I'll have the updates. Hint...I weigh a little more than Bobble me. I won't post it, other to say it's the equivilent of 7,745.22 Hebrew Shekels. Go figure.

Directions to here:

Step on the scale and it says....obeseUsee

1 comment:

vande2 said...

I could sway the results big time, gaining in the beginning and losing a huge amount suddenly! :) Good luck with the teeny cokes, they're about one swallow for me! :)