Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daylight savings...what?

I agree with Tammy's post a few days ago.
The weather and the darkness at what seems to be mid-afternoon.
Ever since the time change, followed by the week of rain and now frost on the windshield and cold temperature, all my good intentions of posting vacation pics and catching up on birthdays and news have been trumped sleepiness and the do it later blahs.

Directions to here:
So, my lunch break is usually at 4 and when I come out of the back room at 5, it's almost dark outside...does that mean that my northern family is in the dark at 4pm? How are you getting anything done?

2 comments:

Cori said...

We're not getting anything done! 8pm feels like midnight...

vande2 said...

Yeah, and when Mr. Energy Conservation turns off all the lights when the kids go to bed, I don't feel like getting up off the couch to do anything!