Thursday, September 03, 2009

micro blogging


okay.
after reading 2 other blogs, where people are apologizing to
1. their blog (as if journals are alive)
and
2. their readers....about the lack of posts and their flight to social networking (facebook crap), I've realized I'm not alone.
But I also read an article about micro blogging...and why facebook and twitter are popular because you can communicate in big or little ways faster.

Having said all that, I'm going to try more micro blogging here as well. 

Here's my microblog "status update" currently on facebook:

"I just fell of the exercise ball........................I'm ok."

I will tell you that:
1. gravity is more serious the older and denser you get
and
2. there is a reason they call them HARD wood floors.

Directions to here:
Oh and yeah, if I EVER finish Monica's wedding video, I'll be back here full time.
(yes, that's the same Monica that got married over 1 year and one month and a half ago. Argh.

No comments: