Friday, October 23, 2009

flashback friday....those dimples

I recently posted a picture on facebook of me and our Turner cousin, Jane Sanders.

(for the geneology challenged (ie...Dave)...follow me here: Jane's Grandma (Jess) and our Grandma (Florence) were sisters. Jane's mom (Phyllis) and our mom (Helen) were cousins).

Phyllis and Helen also had something else in common...

they were both beautiful ladies with girlish dimples.

Both Phyllis and my mom had incredibly lovely smiles.

Jane and I are cousins, just like our moms.
Jane and I also have something else in common...

We inherited our mom's dimples.

I can't speak for Jane, but I love carrying a visible reminder of my mom everywhere I go.

And when I look at Jane I think of her mom (and also Aunt Jess, for that matter), who both, were always so very kind and sweet to me.

1 comment:

cindablog said...

Very cool ! Keep on smilin!