Friday, November 02, 2007

Flashback Friday...speak of the...

Hope that you all had a fun filled Halloween and survived all the sugar buzzes.
Hope also you've enjoyed all the vintage trickers and treaters.
Here's one more.
And if you think I don't know where this costume is your wrong.
Found it in the fruit cellar when we cleaned out the basement.
Now it's (minus the aluminum foil pitchfork) in a box in storage in the Main Street Basement.
Speak of the devil
if you have a flashback memory.

Directions to here:
Shot by Mike (I think)...on poloriad land camera film

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that retro furniture and pattern! Ed and I are making a coffee table that would match that chair perfectly.
-Cori

nancy said...

Well...

as a matter of fact.

Jamie has the end table (or one similar to it)...the chair is somewhere here or maybe in the cabin. And I think I have one of the cushions that go to it! How's that for packing like a rat?