Friday, June 20, 2008

Flashback Friday...To all the dogs we've loved before

With the passing of Gus and now Copper,
I've decided to dedicate this Friday to all the dogs we've loved before:

Shep ~ Sissy Sue Winglo (??) ~ Sukie ~ Clyde ~ Bootsie ~ Sandy (the dog, not the girl) ~ Fur, Hansie ~ Roo ~ Bart ~ Jamie ~ Sheba ~ Bullet ~ Shanna and family ~ Buddy ~ Jordon ~ Codiak ~ Pee Pee ~ Pee Pee Head ~ Gus ~ Sunshine ~ Golden ~ Casey ~ Copper ~ Rusty ~ Sadie ~
Sluffy (???...is this right, Sandy) ~ Bugs.

And people, that's just me relying on my memory.
I know that Janet could add at least a half dozen more and I'm sure there are others that have come and gone along the way.
Email me your list and a pics and I will post them as I can.
How many smiles and laughs have come to us over the years from watching and playing with these furry beasts that have their own unique personalities? Who can measure the joy or the comfort and all round goodness that a dog can bring to a household? No wonder we shed tears when they leave us.

So get up from your computer and if you have one near you (if you do, chances are he/she is sitting at your feet) take a look your "best friend" and say, "Good Dog."

Directions to here:
Today's Flashback inspired by Luke and Tammy's, Copper:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget Digger (D Dog). Call me crazy but I still have a picture of him in my wallet!

Luke

Anonymous said...

picture of HER! :) you had a boy dog for too long. ma does it all the time too.

Anonymous said...

Jeez Nancy.. you guys go through a lot of dogs...
e

Anonymous said...

sorry.. didn't know Verna lost Copper.. I didn't mean to make light of that.
Sorry Verna.

Anonymous said...

ed, coppe belonged to Tammy and Luke.

Anonymous said...

i thought of NUFFY. nancy you took one of the best pics of her with aaron. i'll try to find it. then PATCH, cori was 16 years old before she knew life without him! :(