Monday, January 18, 2010

Add this to the Fail Blog

Okay, Vandercars, it's time to add this name to your Family Birthday Calender:
Happy Birthday Adrienne Vandercar !!

And this reminded me of another thing that I forgot to do on Christmas and that was introduce the new family members!

I know that most of you have met them all, but I wanted to give them the official welcome and introduction at Christmas dinner, but well, was so excited and frazzled, I forgot.

So here goes.....in chronological order....
He's been around awhile but as of last July, it's official!
Welcome, Ryan Thompson!

Next, came the littlest and newest Vandercars:
Enola Vandercar and Eliza Rockhill

and finally, our Thanksgiving bride, who has also been hanging out with the Vandercar's since at least 2005 (she was the photographer at Dave's wedding),
the new, Mrs. Adrienne Vandercar.

Welcome to the family....
"with every birth and every union the circle grows,"
we are glad you are here!


Directions to here:
Adrienne is on facebook, so if you haven't already, take a moment to "friend" her so she can get to know everyone better!

1 comment:

J+A Vandercar said...

thanks for the card and the birthday greetings! i hadn't seen that picture of levi and me yet. i'm glad he's finally warming up to me. love that kid. love you! happy day!