Saturday, January 16, 2010

We are bolting into 2010 and I still haven't wrapped up 2009 yet.

I hope that isn't how the whole year is going to go...
but if the theme of the Christmas video is right....

"Don't Blink"
....'cause it will be 2011 before we know it!

Anyway, as most of you know, our family takes turns with hosting Christmas.
Each sibling takes a year.
This year was mine and I had high hopes of doing lots of special stuff.

But, even tho Sandy is diligent in reminding me that Christmas comes on December 25th every year, I just can't seem to start early enough to ever get all done that I want to get done.

Hence my Christmas To Do List slowly evolved into the Christmas Fail Blog.
But, thanks to my sister makers and brother carriers and lots of nieces and nephews who pitched in and made and brought stuff we:

1. Did not starve
and
2. Had a great day together.

I didn't take a lot of pics (wait, what)?
But here's a few:
Vandercar's Winter Wonderland
before the storm

Special Treats from Maker Martha




Booby Trap Cookie Centerpiece
Darold sends a subtle message after falling into the Booby Trap
(they were ornaments, not cookies)
Enola wants an Asti Bottle

Making faces (Josh and Shel...crack me up) and telling stories!





two thirds of the "30" club
(never got one with Jamie)
Our Christmas Eve Baby turned 18!
....and Luke finds another thing to add to the Christmas Fail Blog list.
Sorry.

Directions to here:
Tune in next time for a recap of the grab bag and what will happen, thanks to your generosity.

No comments: