Sunday, May 16, 2010

Introducing my New Obession

O.M.G.

Look who stopped by on Vinyl night at Half Price Books!

I was spinning Sweet Caroline and in walked Mr. Diamond himself!

I saw a friend's video ('yo Nate !!) where they used album covers as talking heads and it was my brain come to life...I've thought about this idea so long but it never made it out of my head. Then I stumbled across a flickr set of "Sleeve faces" and well, now it's pretty much all I think about when a customer shows up with records to sell..."what great face is gonna be in this stack?"

Fortunantly for me, I have an endless supply of stock coming in daily and more than willing subjects at the store to pose and Vinyl Night on Tuesdays where we can have our photo sessions.

Who knows who might show up this week?!!?

Directions to here:

I hope you like it, cause you are gonna see more!

2 comments:

Big Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Papa said...

What??? I can't believe this is happening.

You may have to cut and copy this link.

http://dad.vandercar.net/?p=92&preview=true&preview_id=92&preview_nonce=4128242475

Well then again we are Vandercars.