Monday, August 07, 2006

o8.o5.o6......Jeremy's 30!

Taken Aunt Nancy with her trusty 110 instamatic with flip flash.
(by the way I won a Grange photo contest with this picture, uh, uh)!

The plan was to be in Columbus Ohio this week to help open a new store...but the grand opening got cancelled due to a minor issue a of building/remodeling permit...as in get one BEFORE you remodel...or the inspectors will not be happy. Anyway, I was most looking forward to seeing sites like this on Route 40 and re-exploring parts of the route I bypassed before...but I worked in Indy instead...where it was the same old...same old.

Jeremy's 30th party was a hit. With a surprise visitor...that I only have video of...that's okay...you wouldn't believe your eyes if you saw her...Jeremy sure didn't. Picture, maybe later.



Happy Birthday Jerm!

Directions to here: take 1/2 vacation day to 86th street to 465 to 865 to 65 to Rt. 2 to Range Line Road to the birthday boy standing near the Keg

No comments: