Friday, September 22, 2006

Tomorrow night on Main Street

Since I now live in the Arts and Design district and we can't get out of the drive-way because of the Carmel Arts Festival in the front yard...I decided to have a home showing of a film I've been interested in seeing. Here's the evite because freakin' evite website is too frustrating.

What: Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus
When: Saturday, 7:30
Where: My place...located at 30 e. main street in the arts and design district of carmel
Why: Because now or once upon a time I thought you were cool and from what i've seen of the trailer, so is this documentary

There will be snacks and Sweet Jesus cocktails along with non-get drunk beverages.

I have not seen this film. However, it does look like something I would make from all my random road trip clips.
To see the trailer go here: http://www.searchingforthewrongeyedjesus.com/

Disclaimer:
Having said that and provided you with the link to see for yourself, I am not responsible for it's content should it offend you in anyway. Nor am I responsible for any injury you may incur in my messy and seriously overstocked apartment...enter at your own risk...
and oh, you'll probably have to come in from the north side and park somewhere north of our building...since the roads and bank parking are closed...because of the art...blah, blah.

drop me an email if you plan on coming

and hey:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

I've just watched the movie trailer... I'd love to see this movie.

I guess I'll have to wait until until Carmel Arts Festival is in my front yard.

Love,

Adrian