Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Turner Trip...Day Two...Morning.

Day Two started out...much like how Day One ended. Under glorious neon...daytime version.
It took me almost an hour to get out of the parking lot cause I had to capture these signs from every angle.
I don't know why. I just have to.
The only thing better than neon and neon that can be shot backwards...is if you can get both forward and backwards in the same shot.
You can see by my lingering in every corner of this motel that I am breaking down on my resolution to "drive straight there." I still have good intentions tho...Oh, wait...just one more, shot.
Oh yeah, and this one. It reminded me of a line in Sheryl Crow's "Leaving Las Vegas" about a Barstow and a Crossroad Trucker...so of course, I had to take just one more.

Okay, we're out of the parking lot. 
We're back on the road....Southbound.

No comments: