Friday, April 08, 2011

Flashback Friday....Baby Fern

This Flashback Friday is a episode of "Where's Waldo," er, um...I mean, Grandma Fern.

Can you spot 
Baby Fern?

Hint...if you look closely...it looks like she's already been identified.

And speaking of being identified....I'm looking for anyone who remembers or has info about this photo studio in Lowell:

Does anyone know the who, what, where, when history of this business, photo studio or photographer? It would have been the late 1800's early 1900's. I want to know where it was and who E.H. Handley was, what became of the business and if any relatives remain.

Ok. You all know me. Honestly, I want to know what happened to the archives and negatives.

Also, Vilmer Studio and Hayward Studio in Crown Point.

Directions to here:
Ask any old timer you know and report back!!!!
And stay tuned for the full portrait that will identify Baby Fern!

No comments: