Thursday, April 20, 2017

Another of the Greatest Generation has crossed over

Sometimes Facebook can really knock the wind out of you.
Today I was checking my newsfeed and about to go on with my day, when I read that a family member had passed away.
Bud Potter was one of the most kindest and gentlest men I've ever known.
I saw the words on the screen and I said out loud "No! Not, Bud! I wasn't done with Bud!"
One of the reasons I've wanted to move closer to family, is to be able to spend more time with people like Bud. He knew all the family that I had never met or was too young to remember. He knew their story and he had his own stories...and although I saw Bud from time to time...I never got to sit down and just listen to him.


Another Great from that Greatest Generation has crossed over to meet the others. 

God Bless you, Bud.

No comments: