Wednesday, October 18, 2006

10.18.o6...In the back of the wagon

As most of you know the wagon I inherited from my Dad (best car ever) is somewhat of a traveling sideshow. It is better than paying for a storage space...it's "movable storage" as Sister Susie put it. It's my own personal storage on demand...who needs a P.O.D. when you have the wagon?
Anyway, since the house is full, many things have to live in the wagon for awhile before they make it upstairs. So what's in the back of the wagon?
The latest additions from the covered bridge festival:
Shopgirl:
She is a store display. The retailer would put a blouse or dress over her, making the perfect hanging flat mannequin. Isn't she perky? I think her name is Giget. Although she does have a hook on the top of her head...and Susie says "She's a hooker."











Bowler:
Cardboard poster of the all american bowler throwing a strike.


Gameboard:

Table top pinball that's all 50's era stars and moons and space age ideals.


I did show some restraint...I left the lady lamps behind...(actually I forgot about them til we were in the car, in a long line, on the way out..and no one would let me out to go get them. Sigh.

Directions to here:
Standard question: "What are you gonna do with that?" Make up an answer all the time knowing that it will just end up in the back of the wagon.

No comments: