Sunday, October 22, 2006

10.21.o6 ~K.B.'s Alternative Party with the x-ers

Because K.B. thought I was working on Friday and didn't know she'd have an actual birthday party, I told her we'd do something Saturday. I didn't know whether it would actually happen or not...but we went ahead with it and called it the alternative party: = ex-crusaders + Alcohol !! (sorry Ray-I know you're not an x-er, but maybe someday you'll join us).
We had a nice Italian dinner and wine at Bravo...and then back to Main Street for a game of imagineif (as in imagineif Kirsten Beeler created a board game...this would be it) and drinks.


I found out that Kirsten had made it thru 60 years of life without drinking a Cosmopolitan, so that was the bartender's drink of the night.









Bobble and the Birthday Babe!








He = 5 diet cokes....She = 5 cosmos

Directions to here:
How old...you gotta be kidding me. Hope to God I look and feel that young, when I'm 50, let alone 60!

No comments: