Wednesday, October 18, 2006

10.18.o6...It's all about the bridge, people


Can't you tell from this photo, that the Covered Bridge Festival is all about the bridges? I had to use my mean voice to tear these ladies away from the main attractions to get them to stand in front of the bridge. It's true, as cool as the bridges of whatever county we were in are, the festival is not about the bridges, it's about the stuff and the food and the making and spending of money. And lots of it. But that's okay...I happen to like not only bridges, but stuff as well. And the food was pretty good too.
I hadn't been to the Covered Bridge Festival since ?? 93-94 ?? with the adorable Stacy, when she was still Stacy Hurst. I don't really remember even getting to the main parts, or seeing any bridges for that matter. I do know that's where I found the bed I will sleep in tonight, in a field full of garage salers. And I remember it fit in the Honda but it didn't leave much room for much else. My purchases were smaller this time...but quite memorable.My mall......and Susie has a message for Kelly!The freaky silver people. Street performers who appear to be statues but sneak up on people who are passing by in deep conversation. Kelly and I about peed our pants when we walked right by the "statues" and they moved toward us!

Directions to here:
31 to 32 to 41 to the back of sister susie's trailblazer...all about the bridge. Don't forget to shut the doors of the truck, this time.

No comments: