Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ah, Love... : )

I won't tell you about the mystery of the lost camcorder cord, or the near dead camcorder battery, or discovering that the extra camcorder battery is dead, or breaking into Rhonda's apartment to borrow her camcorder but not being able to find it, or leaving late and/or getting caught in night construction during the 15 minute window that cranes were unloading steel beams on 465.
I will tell you that even tho I missed this part:
I did get to see this part:
and the look of BLISS on Shel's face was worth the ride.
Welcome home, James!
We are proud of you and are glad you are home safe.

And for those of you who've seen the movie:
"Way to go, Shel" (Paula)

Directions to here:
In case you were wondering, the next time you two are meeting each other from opposite ends of the room (in August), the battery will be charged and I won't be late!

No comments: