Friday, April 18, 2008

Flashback Friday...Out (in the) House

Don't ask me how I know this...but April 18 is the
Official Poop for Peace Day.

Yep, that's right, the topic that always comes up at Sunday Dinner, has it's own day.
From the website:
Poop For Peace Day is about acknowledging the fundamental basis of shared humanity: black or white, liberal or conservative, Christian or Muslim or Jew, we are all united in struggle against the tyranny of the bowel.

International Days promoting peace usually have representatives so in
the most unusual flashback friday post ever, here are our very own Poop for Peace Ambassadors, reminding us that "We can do it!!...Give Peace A chance!"












Honorable mention goes to this kid (ask her about the day at the lake)

Directions to here:
Embarrassed?
Get over it. That's what the job of an Aunt is...to remind you of how incredibly cute you were/are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.