Saturday, April 26, 2008

First shorts, Brown haired Cori, Shaken not stirred

Three Beautiful Things

Three Beautiful Things is a blog that I happened upon, bookmarked and check in often.
There are rarely pictures and it's simply three things that the author notices during the day that are worth mentioning.
I thought I'd try it for today.

1. First Shorts.
I've gone from long PJ pants to short boxers while at home ("houseclothes" as Heidi used to say), but today was the first day this spring of wearing shorts outside. Winter is officially over.

2. Brown Haired Cori...
Welcomed me and thanked me for shopping at Meijer. She was Cori with brown hair, even with the glasses, but of course not as beautiful as the real, only one, Cori.

3. Shaken, not stirred...
As in Anne Sheridan cocktails, shaken in my .99 cent Pottery Barn silver cocktail shaker, for Thursday TV night, which we had on Saturday. The drink of the week was in honor of Kirsten's friend Ann, who joined us for the premiere of Season 3 of Sopranos and Six Feet Under.

It was amazing how in such a short trip I noticed so many things...just because I was looking.

Directions to here:
Close runner ups...
Two toned black and white '57 Chevy out for a ride ~ Coke - 2 cases for $5 ~ Chicago's "Just you and me" on the radio ~ Tony Soprano saying "fugget about it" a total of 5 times in one episode

1 comment:

Cori said...

Aw thanks:)
I hear there is another lookalike often seen around Purdue campus