Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Flashback midweek...just for Shel

To see why, go here.

Shel, if you ever need a fix, come over. I have a box of fabric and vintage clothes that were in the basement that I packed in a box to take home and wash and do something with. They ended up in my storage space and 2 years later I opened the box to throw it all in the wash and it smelled so much like the basement...I cried. Needless to say, I closed up the box and left it in storage...just so I'd have the "smell."
Go ahead Sandy, say it. It's true.
My name is Nancy, and I'm a memory hoarder.

Directions to here:
Ask Dave why the steps are red.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously nancy! i can't believe you have a picture of the stairs...........or maybe i do!!!
love verna <>< +

Anonymous said...

has anyone ever considered why the basement was mobile red and blue....because I am sure the paint was free and we all know how your dad was about anything free.
sandy.