Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fixing Vandercar - Season 1 ~ Episode 1 (con't)

We got to town and parked across the street from C'est Moi, the Salon that is owned by Lori, Sandy's "girl."

I had no idea that Lowell had such a funky salon nestled in it's downtown!
And I felt pretty good about the repurposed building. Gotta love old Bank buildings.

We walked in and Sandy was waiting for us and this is where I really started to feel like I was on a Reality Television "how to I look" makeover show.
I mean, this place ain't no Great Clips (although the people at Great Clips are always very nice). The girl at the desk whisked our coats away and asked us what we would like to drink and invited us to have a seat on the sofa.

Lori came out to the front and we had introductions all around. The Fixer (Sandy) took over and told her that we were here for a makeover and that she could do whatever she wanted. Lori, said okay, but that she needed a little more direction...
so they talked about the possibilities and that it needs to be easy to take care of and low maintenance. We asked if she had the Internet and we had her google image "Kirstin Stewart Joan Jett Mullet."
I had told Sandy I liked that cut and The Fixer was convinced that I needed bangs. Lori was at the computer and as the image came up, she said "love it, love it, love it."

We then stepped into out of the parlor and behind the screens to let the "fun" begin.

First up:
Just like on tv.....

The Before shots.
Stay tuned for wash, cut and a visit to a room that was NOT on my Fixing agenda!

1 comment:

marble said...

So?!!!

When do the 'after' shots get posted?

Wanna see! Wanna see!!!