Friday, April 09, 2010

Flashback Friday....Worthy Grangers


Worthy Master:
"Worthy Steward, inform the Gate-Keeper that I am about to open the Grange."

Steward:
"Worthy Gate-Keeper, the Worthy Master is about to open the Grange. Please close the gate."

Gate-Keeper:
(dave's line)
"Worthy Steward, the gate is closed."

Steward:
"Worthy Master, the gate is closed."

Wait! Say what? Three raps on the door?

Steward:
"Worthy Overseer, there are strangers at the gate."

Overseer:
"See who they are, and ascertain what they desire."

The Steward opens the door and says:
"Who comes?"

The Hayden Family?

That's right.
All the Haydens and more were at the Grange Meeting Monday night surprising the Worthy Secretary, Sister Susie as she was named and awarded the Best Grange Member, ever.
Wish I could have been there, but then again, I probably would have been kicked out cause I don't know the password.

Worthy Sister Susie, we all think that you are most Worthy!
You are a Great Granger and a Great Person!

Directions to here:
Pictures anybody? Kelly? Anyone?
I know there are more vintage Grange shots, I can see them in my head...I just don't know where I saw them. I'll keep looking.

No comments: