Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tourist of the Oddities Trip...Day 3

Took Patty on a tour of her own town...
dance with nance style.
She may never ride in the car with me again.
Patty and me reflected in a polished Airstream trailer
(at the RV Museum and Hall of Fame)

Favorite find of the day
(well not really, but hard to choose just one)
and a couple more just for fun!

Bobble Me caught up with Mr. Big Ace.
Two can play at this game, Mister.
me, peeking into the living room of the Airstream.

I'm pretty sure I peed my pants (just a little) from laughing so hard...more than once!
Thanks Patty for taking the day off and doing not one thing productive with me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I found the 2nd big Mr. Ace in muncie. he is not off of 69 but off of tillotson at some po-dunk bar. it is quite awesome if you ask me. i found him on our way to the horse track in anderson, which is quite cool too. now i just gotta get my screename to work so i can post on here:)

Unknown said...

woo it worked. YAY

Anonymous said...

nanc, where are you now?
if you are anywhere near tippecanoe state park this weekend, stop by and join the party for awhile.
steph <><

nancy said...

what's the 411 on tippecanoe...who what when where how...
anybody reading this,
let me know pls.

Anonymous said...

I dont mind the Mr Big Ace