Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer ??

Really?
Is this just a phrase or do they really exist?

If so, I would like to spend some time here:
No.
These days of summer have been anything, but lazy.

So much going on. Sorry I've been absent.

Graduations.
Birthdays.
Weddings.
Anniversaries.
Hospitals. Jeff.
Videos.
Funerals.
Drive time
Working
Out of town guests and visits.
Loads of pictures.

You get the picture.
Or in this case, haven't gotten the picture, cause there has been no time to sit down and tell stories and show pictures.

But anyway,
Thanks for checking in...
I'll try to schedule some lazy days of blogging in soon.
Until then...
keep taking that winding road.

1 comment:

queenie said...

speaking of 'winding roads', you might enjoy a blog I stumbled across: Thursday Drive
http://thursdaydrive.com/

She has a bittersweet winsomeness I find appealing. I think the two of you would like each other. And you both like roads. . . .