Friday, May 17, 2013

Flashback Friday...Moms in My Pictures

Hayden Moms...Mother's Day...2009


I have spent a lot of time thinking about this article since I posted it the Friday before Mother's Day.

I had my camera packed and ready for aiming it at my favorite mothers on Mother's Day.
I went to lunch with Janet and Darold and when I went to Sunday Dinner, I realized I didn't have my camera with me! I had left it in the back of Darold's car : (
So, I was camera-less on my "get mom in the picture" Mother's Day...how ironic, eh?

Anyway, the article was so popular that it brought about these responses:

One mom said she has 25,000 family pictures.

She is in 10 of them. TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND! and she is in TEN.
And she had to go back 2 years to find the most current : (

The article also brought about this follow up project:


If you are a mom and haven't read this article yet, PLEASE read it and hand the camera or phone over to your husband, grandma, aunt, friend and/or kid! 
They are pretty good photographers and it is great to see yourself as your kid sees you!

All of these articles have inspired me.
To take more pictures, to go thru my pictures......and believe me I have a lot....and to dig out the few I have of this current generation of moms...
and to show you what I see...your motherly love.

I love each and every one of you!




 (had to steal this from Alison, cause my November pics...are on the crashed drive and my other "mom in the pic" of Ali and the twins are still on my camera...which is on Darold's counter)!
 Proof that your kids can take great pics...
gave my camera to Tate and he did this photo essay of three important moms in his life!


Directions to here:

I challenge you....do NOT take 25,000 pictures without getting in at least every 500th one : )

No comments: