Friday, September 21, 2007

Flashback Friday...I love this kid!

I'm takin' a ride down memory lane with
Jeremy


I'm spending the next few days...working on Jeremy and Kelly's show.
Every time I open a picture, I smile at this kid...who was born with stars in his eyes and dreams in his head. He's always full of ideas and working on projects and and his next plan. He will always be a kid at heart...rough and tough and quick to laugh, yet caring and tender with one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen.
We are proud of you, Jeremy.
And Kelly,
I'm so glad you are coming into the circle of our family!
We are blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's that hot babe on the Honda?
:)

btw, any idea where that bike is? I need parts for this.
http://www.antique-shop.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2323.0;attach=303
Smile.
Ed