Monday, December 29, 2008

Are you in?

Announcing the 365 Project.


I got this idea from a blog I follow.

I'm want to try to take a picture a day for the next year.

January 1st seems like the proper time to start.
I'm looking forward to the ways this will wake me up to "seeing" new things everyday.

Did you get a camera for Christmas?
Are you like me and want to better understand your digital camera?
If so, then join the 365 club.

And let me know, so I know I'm not alone. And if you are posting them, let me know where I can find you.

For more info & ideas : http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

Directions to here:

I plan to make a picture everyday, but will probably post them at the most, once a week...probably on Flickr.

And yes, that really is my licence plate number

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds good! Just not sure how to start. And yes I did get a new camera. Ditgal!!! stac

Anonymous said...

that sounds good! Just not sure how to start. And yes I did get a new camera. Ditgal!!! stac

momv <>< + said...

hey nanc,
i'll try it! i might start a different blog just for the pics ...i'll let you know

Cori said...

I'm excited about doing this, I've wanted to before but it's hard to start in the middle of the year. And I would have forgotten to start yesterday had you not reminded me! Sweet license plate:)

The Farm said...

I'm not committing to every day, but I'll do it for awhile.

Unknown said...

Nancy Im in. I hope I can take a picture every day though. I take a lot, but not every day at this time. I am going to a show tonight with Becky so I should have some good ones to start this off. Thanks for the invite