Saturday, December 27, 2008

Flashback Friday...picture disscection

I was too tired after all the Christmas festivities to write anything about the vintage Christmas pics I posted. But here are some commets and questions.

Picture 1:
1. Check out Janet's cowgirl outfit!
2. I absolutely love that Susie's face is so similar to the doll's face and the kewpie doll mouth matches hers.
3. Anybody know where this was taken? Mom and Dad's, or elsewhere?

Picture 2:
1. Pre back porch house. Where the door frame to the back porch was in the dining room is, in the picture, a window.
2. I love that Patty is holding the reins on the horse, just like she would have if it was a pony over at Uncle Ralphs.
3. What is Mike's gift? It looks like it's wired and he's reaching for a controller.

Picture 3:
1. I spy the Christmas globe/ball lights on the tree. I think this was b/4 dad started tying the tree to the wall. (a result of unruly grandkids...you know).
2. I love that Dave and I have the same hairdresser. (Kitchen salon...on the white folding stool)
3. Notice that the deer hoof gun rack has not been rotated to the bedroom, yet.
4. That the pre-teen hip Dave is wearing a ring.
5. It amuses me that I'm wearing a dress and red tights with a brown (albeit groovy...flower power dress)...yet red tights with a brown dress..none-the less. Even better that it was the 70's and that combination made sense.
6. That Dad is dressed in the only thing we ever saw him in before the late 70's. Long sleeve grey, dark green or black work shirt and no tan bald head. I'm sure he's instructing me on how to repack the furniture into that small box.
7. And I'm proud that up until 2003, I knew exactly where all these toys were. (on the shelves in the basement). The red box had the furniture for the dollhouse. And yes, I still have the lightbright...and the box.

That's all.
What are you comments and questions?

No comments: