Monday, July 24, 2006

Saturday's Road...Bobble and the racers and sister #2

Saturday morning, Patty and I continued our quest to the "corner"...by heading up 31 and hitting the antique places we had been to last year with the antique "speeders..."we're done here"...Susie and Sandy. We came to "Picker's paradise" and took a slow stroll thru the one side and I crossed over to the other side....only to find the "corner" that used to be filled with all kinds of paper, that they didn't let me even go in last year, is GONE...packed up and GONE. Now, this would be like me moving my books, moving my apartment...I can't imagine where this guy went? Anyway, there was a heavy sigh...but I did find some treasures, none the less. We had lunch and I got to see the eldest Hoshaw child...and then I was off to the Lake Village Raceway to see sister #2...official ticket taker at the track, Janet.


Man, those karts go fast!
Here I am trying to keep up with who's on first:

Moore Motor Sports had a pretty good night....that's Casey #5 behind Bobble...

And the Checkered flag goes to Casey Moore! Darold looks good with that big smile!


Directions to here: 23 to 80/90 to 421 to 10 to 41 to ticket gate to racetrack turn and go round and round and round and round...20 laps

2 comments:

vande2 said...

Luke is an antique speeder, and what's worse, he points out to me all the things he thinks I might like before I even get to them. Someday we'll have to go together, very slowly. :)

philbug said...

I cannot tell you how excited I am that you have a blog!!!! Can't wait to see all the pics and hear the stories.
Phil
If you wanna check out my boring blog that hasn't been updated forever, it's
fsotmc(first sunday of the month club)on blogspot.