Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Mini in the Dell

My brother-in-law,
The Farmer in the Dell,
has become the talk of the Truck Stop and the Township and the object of more than a few jokes...all centered around the new cows on the block:


The Mini-Herefords:

Apparently, Jerry has been asked if he is ordering mini-hay bales to feed the minis and if he'll be putting flags on them to track them when the snow falls. When they were getting ready to leave for the mini-hereford cattle show in Denver, I asked him if he was ready to go see the Munchkin cows and he said "oh no, you're gonna tease me too." I said "No, I love it that you have the midgets, if I were a farmer, I would only have minis, I think they are grand!" (no pun intended).
I mean, anyone can have regular cows:
But how much more cool to have something so cute and unique!
And to be the talk of the Dell!

I can't wait to see the mini farmers showing the mini herefords!

Directions to here:
and maybe, just maybe...he'll decide to add one of these to make the farm complete:

1 comment:

vande2 said...

Oh, I love them!