Friday, October 26, 2007

Flashback Friday...Happy Halloweening

I've searched thru the pictures of our childhood and surprisingly find very few of us dressed up for Halloween. I know that we gave out treat bags at the Station and I know that Grandma Fern made popcorn balls and wrapped them in cellaphane and I ate them until my fillings threatened to pull out, but where are the pictures? I guess mom was too busy dressing 6 costumes, handing out candy and working to take the pics.
Fast forward
to the GRANDKIDS and there is a faithful bunch of Halloween pics for every kid that visited every year...so much that I may have to have a flashback everyday this Halloween week.
Fast forward
some more to the GREAT GRANDKIDS and it's costume BLISS all over again. I absolutely love this picture and the memory of this day where I got to rewind and enjoy being an (great) aunt of little tricker treaters all over again.

Directions to here:
Give them up!
Go open a popcorn ball and share your memories of Childhood Halloweens here.
I'm listening.

No comments: