Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sister Susie says...

Susie left this comment about mom and the Buckley pics...thought I'd post it to share with you:
(From Susie):
"I left this comment the other day, but guess it didn't post. I was telling about mom's love of music and when I went to our first choir practice monday night...we sang "Because He Lives" and "Precious Lord..take my hand" We are singing Precious Lord in church on Sunday. I was telling Nancy to BE THERE! Sorry it didn't post sooner. As for the Buckley pictures. Dad grew the corn behind the house. We picked it, husked it, tied it, made scarecrow dolls...the first year, I think we just sold Indian corn. I pulled our little green wagon behind my meals on wheels van...the next year we moved up to the dolls. We must have made some money....but not enough to cover our labor..I'm sure!"

Directions to here:
Somewhere in the landfill of bedroom #1 boxes...I have a corn cob doll...some day I'll find it, photo it and post it...but don't hold your collective breaths.

No comments: