Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Luke's pick...

Luke is my song-finder.
He's the one that told me about the song, "What I did Right," 6 years ago and I filed it in the back of my head. It ended up being THE perfect song for our 2005 Christmas video.
Here's his latest pick...but like he said in his comment, I hope I never make this into a video. Here's Luke's comment:

Tim McGraw, I'm Already Home.

Some songs shouldn't be allowed to be recorded.
I hope and pray you never have to do a video to this song.


Luke

The song is actually titled "If You're Reading This" and was performed at the country music awards. You can see his performance here.
And it looks like several others have already made videos for it. Here is one and several others in the links to the right.
But, I'm warning you...have some tissue on hand...I didn't and my shirt sleeve is wet!

Directions to here:
This song definitely gave me a renewed respect for Grandma Fern, Aunt Gladys, mom, Aunt Polly, Aunt Mary, Debbie Hildebrandt and our own Shel...who waited and wondered everyday of enlistment for our family heroes. (Guy, Fay and Bob Vandercar, Harold Hildebrandt, Jim West, Pete Cobb, Steve Cobb, and now, Mark and James...I'm sure I'm forgetting someone).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not today. can't watch it today, but i know the song well.

not sure if i will make it down thursday since my car decided to hate me today.

thinking of media that i think you should know.

love.