Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bud Man's tricks and treats





So, the one time I actually remember getting to go trick or treating in a "neighborhood" like the town kids, mom drove me around to people we knew and we ended up at the ponderosa (maybe on the day before the night of this party). Mike answered the door and looked a little surprised. He went in the house and came back and told me to open my bag and dropped a dill pickle in my candy bag.
Thanks.
By the time his kids came along...he got the candy thing down. Their costumes were always a
treat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember Bud man and Mighty Malt!!

As a matter of fact.. I still have some of the tee shirt transfers that Mike and Elden Gave me back then.

Want one? :)
Ed

nancy said...

yes, please!

I'll trade you bike parts for it.
heck, you can have the whole bike. I've been waiting for someone who will love it as much as i did and wants to restore it. Bring a trailer the next time you come...it's at susie and jerrys!

Stephanie said...

once again, thanks for the memories. mickey mouse (aaron) is down at disney for halloween this year :)

Anonymous said...

once again, thanks for the memories.
mickey mouse (aaron) is at disney for halloween.