Friday, October 12, 2007

Flashback Friday...Bygone Buckley Days

The Original Buckley Booth
Hearing about Buckley last weekend got me thinking about this weekend from the past.
I think our family booth pre-dated Range Line's booth.

Not sure if Dad or Jerry grew the corn, but an ambitious crew worked on putting it together:
and then spent all weekend selling the wares (cuteness for free) at the Buckley festival.
These are filed under 1982.

Directions to here:
Susie says these photos are in the book from when "you (Nancy) used to take really good photos." Not sure what that means...maybe just because they are in a book...and have been seen unlike the 1,000's of other photos I have! The cuteness of the original nieces and nephews may have something to do with it!
okay...tell me your story...who's idea was this? How did we ever find the time? How much did we make?

1 comment:

Big Papa said...

I don't remember ever seeing any those pictures. Verna and I still say don't ask us anything about the 80s. We were so busy raising our kids everything just kind of passed us by in a blurr.